Our Confession Of Faith
Berean Baptist Church is an Independent, Fundamental, Bible believing Church.
- Independent: By Independent we mean that there is no governing hierarchy (Convention, Association) that controls the church.
- Fundamental: By Fundamental we mean that we hold the truths that are fundamental to the Christian faith and cannot be compromised. These fundamentals truths would include divine creation, the verbal inspiration and inerrancy of Scripture, thee virgin birth of Christ, His deity, substitutionary atonement, bodily resurrection, His physical return and the existence of a literal heaven and hell.
- Baptist: By Baptist we mean that we hold to the Baptist distinctives. Many churches avoid doctrinal issues because doctrine does divide.
Berean Fundamental Baptist Church has nothing to hide concerning our beliefs and doctrine. we are Baptist by conviction. As such, we adhere to the Fundamental Baptist distinctives that have been passed down from generation to generation.
Below, you will find details of our beliefs and supported scriptures
- The Holy Scriptures
- The Divine Trinity
- The Devil
- The Fall Of Man
- The Virgin Birth
- Resurrection and Priesthood of Christ
- Grace and New Birth
- The Security of the Saints
- The Church
- Baptism and the Lord's Supper
- Civil Government
- Rapture and Subsequent Events
- The Righteous and the Wicked
- Ordination of Women
- Speaking in Tongues